How do I get ALL my accounts at USAA to be "found" by Quicken?

I have 3 accounts with USAA (Checking, Savings, VISA) and when I convert them over to the new Direct Connect using the steps provided on the site, Quicken can only find the checking and Visa account. It can't seem to find the savings account even though the credentials are the same for all three accounts. Anybody have this issue or know how to fix it?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @shrewmama

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if this may be a side effect of the issues we've been having from USAA recently. Given this could be the case it may still take some time as we're still in the process of resolving the issues. We currently don't have an ETA either. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Kent Kester
    Kent Kester Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. Looking forward to resolution for this.
  • myramoki
    myramoki Unconfirmed ✭✭
    I just went through this process. I have two USAA logins, one each for my wife and myself. Between us, we have 4 checking accounts, 3 savings accounts, and 3 credit cards. Other than USAA's screwing with the account numbers for the credit cards, I had no problem re-linking everything, except for 1 savings account which did not show up. I tried multiple times, but it didn't work. Fortunately its one of our lesser used accounts, but still, very frustrated with this.
  • Kent Kester
    Kent Kester Member ✭✭✭
    It appears that there is still no resolution.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Kent Kester

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would start by creating a test file to test if you are also unable to connect to a new file.

To create a test file, please go to File > New > Start From Scratch.

Once in the test file please attempt to add the accounts for USAA. Please let me know if all the accounts show up as expected in the test file or are missing there as well.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Kent Kester
    Kent Kester Member ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, this didn't work. I was prompted for my USAA Access ID and Access PIN which I provided. Then I got a new screen asking me to input a PIN (or 0000 if none required). I tried using my Access PIN, my online PIN, and 0000--none worked.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Kent Kester

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that the test file was unable to be created. I would attempt to connect once more in the original file and see if this issue has resolved itself.

If the trouble persists, I would next contact USAA directly for assistance. Quicken does not have the ability to escalate this issue as the financial institution presents the available accounts to Quicken.

Please let us know what you find.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.