No integration with ADP run (Payroll) or any vendor?

Why is there no integration with world class payroll companies - Intuit (formerly Quicken by Intuit) and ADP?

(Edited  - Clarity/Caps usage)

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just because Intuit is maintaining Express web connect for the downloading mostly because they're doing it for QuickBooks and because Quicken Inc is paying them that doesn't imply that something is easy to do in fact the very fact that into it never put it in to Quicken in all the years that they owned it sort of implies the exact opposite.  Or more to the point Quicken home and Business was never designed for businesses that have payrolls.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • MAS2021
    MAS2021 Member ✭✭
    Agree however I have used it for 18 years and I do have two companies that use Intuit, the other adp. These folks have done more with it but make no mistake, Intuit has more clout that you know. e.g. i use FSP only. pay by period w/ payroll acct. they charged my AMEX $1700, $499, $1700, $499 over 5 months for QB. I never owned or used QB in my life. They got that through Quicken. AMEX first backed the charges. Office of the President for Intuit is where I had to go...
  • MAS2021
    MAS2021 Member ✭✭
    Besides, it would be simple to integrate. as would 401K with Principal
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Well now that you point all that out, I guess you have cleared up something that was a bit of a mystery for me.  With all the "small business" offerings out there why do companies (sometimes pretty large) use Quicken.  Seems to be some pretty big gaps in the cost to features that some businesses have.

And it probably actually would explain why Intuit would never do this.  Why would they put in a feature that would compete with the cash cow QuickBooks?

Anyways the way to put in a suggestion for Quicken Inc is to start a thread and make it an Idea:

And I would turn off the caps for it.  You should be asking for a feature instead of complaining.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.