Memorize Payors are not synching to cloud/mobile app

Options
espo4life
espo4life Member ✭✭
I have tried resetting my cloud data and everything, but the mobile version is not showing the updates. Anyone know whats wrong?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @espo4life

Thank you for the response and the screenshots. I was able to successfully remove a payee and I see that the payee has been removed in my mobile application.

However, I do notice the lists do not appear to be identical. The mobile app lists all ATM payees prior to other payees although these are out of alphabetical order.

As far as I know, there are no additional settings to control this behavior. If you have not done so already, I would recommend reporting this behavior through the mobile app.

This is located under the menu under "Feedback." This may not receive a direct response but the information will be used for investigative purposes.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @espo4life

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I wonder if we're able to get it fixed by deleting the dataset and remaking it. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Once you've had a chance to this and resync again see if your bills are still experiencing similar issues. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • espo4life
    espo4life Member ✭✭
    Options
    That did not work. I am very confused as to why, when I reset my cloud data, the memorized payee list does not change? I even tried to find it in the web portal and there is no place to manage them there. Please help me!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @espo4life

Thank you for the response and the additional details. To clarify, are you looking to manage the payees that are listed when you enter a transaction?

If so, there are currently no settings to change what payees are listed in the dropdown when entering payee.

I would recommend navigating the menu in the mobile app and choosing "Feedback" to report this issue to the mobile team.

If you are speaking of another issue, I apologize and request additional details so that I may better understand to offer an answer.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • espo4life
    espo4life Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken_Tyka

I am attaching the screen shots of the memorized payee list from the Windows app and the Mobile app (I am using the android version).

I hope this can clarify what I am asking about! Thank you again in advance!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @espo4life

Thank you for the response and the screenshots. I was able to successfully remove a payee and I see that the payee has been removed in my mobile application.

However, I do notice the lists do not appear to be identical. The mobile app lists all ATM payees prior to other payees although these are out of alphabetical order.

As far as I know, there are no additional settings to control this behavior. If you have not done so already, I would recommend reporting this behavior through the mobile app.

This is located under the menu under "Feedback." This may not receive a direct response but the information will be used for investigative purposes.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.