Quicken 2007 on iMac ver. 10.9.5 (Mavericks) won't download qif for US BANK

I realize my OS and Quicken are quite old, but I'm still able to download .qif files from BofA. Only US Bank stopped—but it does allow me to download a different type of file (a .qfx, which is not compatible for upload to my version of Quicken).
Tagged:

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2021
    I'm not sure what your question is. You've noted the QXF file cannot be imported into Quicken 2007, so if that is the only format your bank provides, you will likely have to enter your transactions manually (until such time as you are able to upgrade your macOS and upgrade to the current Quicken Mac).
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • eagle_eye
    eagle_eye Member
    US Bank just stopped downloading QIFs, but I didn't know whether or not this was permanent... (there's another thread where folks are discussing issues w/ US Bank).
    Assuming this is the new reality, then what's the lowest version of Quicken that would still allow me to download QIFs so I don't have to upgrade my OS yet? Once I upgrade from Mavericks I'll need to buy a bunch of new software. Just tryin' to hang on! But the writing's on the wall...
    Thanks!
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2021
    The modern Quicken Mac doesn't import QIF files; it only imports QFX files.

Are you saying QIFs don't download into Quicken 2007 anymore? All transaction downloading into Quicken 2007 was officially ended in late 2019, although some users report still being able to get QFX files to import.

Or are you saying your bank no longer allows you to download a QIF file which you could import into Quicken 2007? If your bank stopped providing QIF files, then I'm not sure what your question is.

The current subscription version of Quicken Mac can import downloaded files or connect directly with banks to download transactions. Quicken Mac requires macOS High Sierra (10.13) or later. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.