D A Davidson & Co- No longer supported?

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Duplicate USAA Transactions.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Bondguy

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Given the issue you're having I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs to figure out what exactly is causing you to receive this error. This will give us the best idea on how to get you back up and running. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Answers

• cobbersmom
    cobbersmom Member ✭✭
    It was suggested that I just "start over with our financial institution" which I am trying to do. However Quicken no longer recognizes D A Davidson & Co. as one of it's 1400 financial institutions. Which it did before this latest update. What's up with that.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Hello @cobbersmom

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I was able to locate an option for DA Davidson in our bank list.

Are you encountering any error messages when attempting to add an account that is stating that this is no longer supported?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Bondguy
    Bondguy Member
    I am having trouble downloading activity from DA Davidson activity with my investment accounts I get the message No New Transactions, even though there are many. This started with the Feb activity. The code I get is OL-96-A (and it also shows at the bottom OL-96-B. Thanks for any advice.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Bondguy

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Given the issue you're having I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to collect logs to figure out what exactly is causing you to receive this error. This will give us the best idea on how to get you back up and running. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.