Downloaded Transactions Issues

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Downloads are incorrect. Is this fixable?.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Starksd

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

If you have not done so already, I would start by restoring a backup prior to the issue occurring.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Do you recall any major changes or issues prior to your passwords missing?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Starksd
    Starksd Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem and can't find a fix besides manually deleting out over 3k transactions. After paying for another year I noticed that I had lost all passwords for my financial accounts so I re-entered them and hit update. I knew there was a problem when it took around 15 minutes to sync. Checking my first of 8 accounts I realized that it had pulled all transactions since 2017 and didn't list them as matches or near matches but as new. How could this happen and short of spending maybe 10+ hours deleting out each old transaction how can I fix your error?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Starksd

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

If you have not done so already, I would start by restoring a backup prior to the issue occurring.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Do you recall any major changes or issues prior to your passwords missing?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.