Capital One accounts (both banks & credit cards) will not update

Recently all my Capital One accounts will not update. I have tried to reset them and deactivated and reactivated without success. They were successfully authorized by Capital One, but the online balance shows $0 as of July, 2020 with no activity. None of the transactions were downloaded and the online balance is incorrect.
Tagged:

Answers

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭

What program version are you using and how are the accounts set up? 
    My CapOne savings are set up as follows:

My credit card uses Capital One Card Services for the Financial Institutiion.
    Both are Express Web Connect +

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

• Giggles42
    Giggles42 Member
    I am using Windows 10, Quicken Deluxe 2020, version R31.20. All accounts are on Express Web Connect+. But nothing downloads. Not even account balances! I have tried several times to reset the accounts and they were successfully authorized by Capital One. Even tried deactivating and activating. Nothing helps. Began to have problems after the last update!
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Giggles42 said:
    They were successfully authorized by Capital One, but the online balance shows $0 as of July, 2020 with no activity. 

Do you get any error messages?  The last successful update was last July?
    What does the OSU summary show for the CapOne account connections? 

Quicken user since 1995

• Giggles42
    Giggles42 Member
    No error messages. OSU summary just shows "3 accounts updated, 0 new transactions. If you click on the "3 accounts updated" it shows online balance of $0 as of 7/5/2020. Same info for my Credit Card. Problem began about 3 or 4 weeks ago.
  • Giggles42
    Giggles42 Member
    Think I just solved my problem. I removed the accounts from "sync to cloud" and they updated! Thank you for your help!
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    OK thanks.  Sorry, but short of contacting support, I'm not sure how to proceed.  Otherwise, there may be someone else that can suggest some alternatives if you continue to have problems.  I don't use Mobile or Web....

Quicken user since 1995

This discussion has been closed.