How do I PRINT my accounts and all the details

Sorry if I'm in wrong place, but I am new to this group and trying to PRINT a list of my accounts with all the details such as account number and creditor info. I get the list of accounts but no details. Thanks for any ideas.

Best Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    In the Account List, in the lower left, is an Options menu. In that menu, check "Include additional info when printing". Then print.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also to see credit limit and amount available for credit card accounts, you can go to Property and Debt > Debt then File > Print Debt tp print the info.
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    In the Account List, in the lower left, is an Options menu. In that menu, check "Include additional info when printing". Then print.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Also to see credit limit and amount available for credit card accounts, you can go to Property and Debt > Debt then File > Print Debt tp print the info.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.