savings goal transactions in reconcilitation

glenn
glenn Member ✭✭✭
I use the savings goal feature but the transactions for activity are showing up in my checking account reconciliation. They don't effect the account balance being reconciled to, but show up in the transaction list. The transactions showing up are old, maybe 3-4 years ago. Current savings goal transaction do not show up.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• glenn
    glenn Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    After further investigation I found the transactions were all related to an Old savings goal that was deleted. Only way I could find to remove them from the reconciliation list was to create a dummy saving goal that I used and then hid that account. Understandable, but confusing.

Thanks for making me do the research.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect the old savings goal accounts were converted into asset accounts.  If you delete these asset accounts, their transfer transactions will be removed. 
  • glenn
    glenn Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    After further investigation I found the transactions were all related to an Old savings goal that was deleted. Only way I could find to remove them from the reconciliation list was to create a dummy saving goal that I used and then hid that account. Understandable, but confusing.

Thanks for making me do the research.
This discussion has been closed.