Options
HOW DO I INSTALL QUICKEN FOR MAC?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @GMBCLB

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. If you're looking for an installation of Quicken I would recommend following Jacobs advice above. 

If you'd like someone to help guide you through the process as well and help you set up Quicken I'd recommend contacting  Quicken Support so they can assist you and answer any questions you may have. I'll leave our hours down below as well.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Did you purchase it from Quicken or from a retailer?

Assuming you purchased from Quicken, go to Quicken.com and log into your Quicken account -- the same credentials you used when making the purchase. (They've recently re-designed the Account page, so some things have moved if you've ever been here before.) On this "Welcome to your account" page, the box in the lower right corner says Access your Apps. Click on Quicken Mac to download the installer to your Mac. Once that downloads, double-click the installer icon to allow it to install Quicken on your computer.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @GMBCLB

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. If you're looking for an installation of Quicken I would recommend following Jacobs advice above. 

If you'd like someone to help guide you through the process as well and help you set up Quicken I'd recommend contacting  Quicken Support so they can assist you and answer any questions you may have. I'll leave our hours down below as well.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.