Missing Data, Transactions, and ALL

Quicken has been around for DECADES!! This is the first time for me to try them and I am mind boggled with the results.

I have transactions not downloading from the bank feeds.
I have transactions in Quicken that disappear (7 to be exact. I am 100% positive there were already there)
I have check numbers that magically changed for no reason. (No one has access to this software but me)
etc etc etc

Any idea why? I am using the windows version! Did Quicken just stop developing good products are are just focused on the online stuff for more profits monthly?
I truly which I would have paid the extra money in the beginning and went with a different software.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Ahmed

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize for any frustration that you have experienced so far.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Ahmed
    Ahmed Member ✭✭
    And I have applied renaming rules to a downloaded payee endless times and the damn thing never works. It is driving me crazy. I even find the rule in the list when I look for it!!!
  • Ahmed
    Ahmed Member ✭✭
    I had an account called "Paid Deposits" for my rentals. I use it to track the deposits I have made to utility companies etc so I can get my money back when that account is closed. Today I noticed all my deposits I have given to the City Water department are gone. They are no longer in Quicken. This is just bull.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Ahmed

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize for any frustration that you have experienced so far.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.