Lafayette Utilities System Login Update

Options
Recently Lafayette Utilities System (LUS) has changed the URL for the billing page. The online bill search yields www.lus.org/. While this website is still active it is not the page for "Username" & "Password". The current page for login is listed as "https://dss-lus.opower.com/dss/login". Please update the link to reflect the update.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Glen Raggio

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Please note, the URL seen in the Add bill screen is not necessarily the one used to connect. The one seen in these screens will typically direct users to the biller's customer service page and is known as the Homepage URL.

If clicking on the Homepage URL takes you to the wrong website or brings up a Page Not Found message, this could be because an incorrect URL is listed. 

If Quicken is displaying an incorrect Homepage URL, the payee will need to report this URL change to the Quicken financial services provider through their account manager.

This is the only method, as only the payee can confirm that the URL in Quicken is truly incorrect and not just experiencing temporary difficulties. Quicken Support cannot make this change. 

At this time, the Lafayette Utilities System is unavailable.

I do not have an ETA available of when this be available again. I apologize for not having better news.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.