Bill Manager Downloads Latest Billing Statement but Still Says Awaiting Next Bill for Citi Costco

When I refresh bills, the latest statement which has a future payment due date downloads to Bill Manager--I can see the statement by clicking on the paper clip icon--but in the current bill column it still says awaiting next bill instead of showing the amount and date due. If Bill Manager can download the latest billing statement, why can't it update the current bill information?

Comments

• Hello?
  • Is anybody out there?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello @Mark&Kristine Thompson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your online biller account for Citi and I do not see any sync errors occurring.

I do see that you have two Citi bills, which bill in Quicken is having the issue, or is it both?

Are you refreshing the bills from the Bills and Income page or do you rely on the One Step Update process to update them?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • It's the CITI Costco bill that is having the problem. The other CITI Dividend Card works fine. I'm refreshing bills from the Bills and Income page, but have also tried the one step update, but that makes no difference.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for confirming! I see that a payment has been scheduled to the Citi Costo card. I would recommend waiting until after this payment has been made before attempting any further troubleshooting.

Once this has been processed and cleared, please let me know if you do not receive a bill amount.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • I went ahead and scheduled a quick pay payment for this card using the statement information, but when I did the same thing last month the payment failed, and i had to make a direct payment from my bank via phone. Talked to tech support about this last month, and they were working on it, but it still seems to be an issue.
  • Quicken Tyka, as you suggested I waited until the payment was cleared. For the new bill, a strange thing happened. When I updated bills, the next Citi Cost credit card due date and amount popped up for just a second and then disappeared. Subsequent updates did not make it reappear, and it just says awaiting next bill. The new statement is not showing either. The amount and due date that popped up briefly the first time that I updated bills was in fact the correct amount and due date, so it seems like some of the billing information was retrieved from Citi but it didn't stick for some reason.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the response and following-up. I recommend that you next Validate the Online billers. To do so, please, navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Please let me know the result.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Yes, I did that. No change.
  • Still not showing due date or amount due and not downloading statement. Still says awaiting next bill. I can log into the biller's website and see the statement and due date, so they are available. I have no end of trouble with this biller. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Incredibly frustrating.
  • Mark&Kristine Thompson
    Mark&Kristine Thompson Member ✭✭✭
    Still not resolved.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the response although, I apologize that this issue continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly by phone on Monday for advanced troubleshooting steps. 
     https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.