Sync missing whole months

:/ I have noticed that none of my accounts have been downloading part of September thru' most of November of last year. So strange. Only those dates and all accounts!

I've tried resyncing. Any other thoughts other than having to manually enter those transactions from multiple accounts - could be a lot!

Thanks!
Eric

Best Answer

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to do the downloads from the financial institutions more often than that.  The FIs will generally only go back 60-90 days with their downloads.
    You might be able to get the missing transactions by following this FAQ: 
    FAQ - Download old transactions

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed syncing between desktop Quicken and your financial institutions OR missed syncing between desktop Quicken and QMobile?
    Your description isn't very clear, so you need to tell us the issue in greater detail.
    Did you not use Quicken for an extended period of time?  Did you just start using Quicken?

• I've been using Quicken for years - generally only a couple of time a year, just to do taxes.

It may have upgraded at some time.

But I'm only using the desktop version and the syncing is between that and my institutions.

Thanks!
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to do the downloads from the financial institutions more often than that.  The FIs will generally only go back 60-90 days with their downloads.
    You might be able to get the missing transactions by following this FAQ: 
    FAQ - Download old transactions

• Okay, thanks - I'll try that.
  • I'm with Bank of America and all I see is PDF downloads. I'm waiting on the phone to find out but is there a way to do this if I can only download a PDF?

Thanks, again!
  • No worries!! I found how to download QIF files. Thanks for your help!!
This discussion has been closed.