I can no longer connect to Navy Federal Credit Union (Express Connect). Any advice?

I tried deactivating online services and setting them back up, but get a "can not connect to Navy Federal Credit Union" error. I also haven't been able to download my NFCU credit card account for several months.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @KReese,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, do you happen to receive any specific error code(s) associate with the error message that you could provide us with here? 

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the additional information.

As stated in this error-specific support article regarding error CC-505; if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files in order to investigate the root cause of the issue, and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @KReese,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, do you happen to receive any specific error code(s) associate with the error message that you could provide us with here? 

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Kevin D
    Kevin D Member
    Having the same problem here with Navy Federal. I'm using Windows subscription version 2020 R31.20. Receiving Error CC-505. It's been ongoing for the last several days.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting the CC-505 error code as well, for the first time today, and for all accounts.  Accounts updated properly over the weekend.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the additional information.

As stated in this error-specific support article regarding error CC-505; if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files in order to investigate the root cause of the issue, and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

• Kevin Tromp
    Kevin Tromp Member
    I have also been having an issue with Navy Federal Credit Union downloads for several days now. Error is 105 Navy Federal Online Account Access is temporarily down for system maintenance. Yet, I am able to login to NFCU online banking and access my account and transactions via https://my.navyfederal.org/. This is definitely a problem on the Quicken side. Need it fixed ASAP.
  • Robert Eckhoff
    Robert Eckhoff Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
  • PWillette
    PWillette Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. Started last week. Currently on hold with customer support (about 20 mins). I can sign onto NFCU's website, but Quicken will not connect or download. My screenshot is similar to the screenshot from Robert Eckhoff above.

I'm wondering if they have the correct web address? NavyFederal.org or NavyFCU.org?

Mac, Version 6.1.1 (updated to latest version).
  • PWillette
    PWillette Member ✭✭
    Here's my screenshot. Been on hold waiting for customer support for 30+ minutes.
  • Robert Eckhoff
    Robert Eckhoff Member ✭✭
    And just like that it's working ...
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is, and just goes to prove that patience is a virtue...

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Robert Eckhoff
    Robert Eckhoff Member ✭✭
    How about fixing it for Chase too
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    @Robert Eckhoff,

How do you connect to Chase and which types of accounts do you have with Chase - bank accounts, credit cards, loans, etc.?

Frankx

• Lori Stepp
    Lori Stepp Member
    Having same problem.Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100) mac. started this week. It says Sorry, we can not process your MFA answers now. Please try agian later.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @Lori Stepp,

Are you getting any particular error code or codes?  I just connected and it worked, both regarding the MFA and also the downloading of data.

Frankx

• Lori Stepp
    Lori Stepp Member
    says CP_SERVER_ERROR:ccclient.203
  • Lori Stepp
    Lori Stepp Member
    ford credit is getting same error
This discussion has been closed.