QuickPay Billers LOCKING UP - Cannot make payments

Options
@Quicken_Tyka

Hello - Two QuickPay accounts claim to be LOCKED preventing me from making QuickPay payments. Both accounts (Wells Fargo CC, Fifth Third Bank) are working fine. I have validated login credentials, and I have successfully logged into the biller accounts.

Please advise.
Thanks
Aron

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ashalit

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your online biller profiles for Wells Fargo and Fifth Third Bank.

The Wells Fargo bill is returning an error due to a missing one-time verification code. At any point did you see any option to send or receive a code.

The Fifth Third bill is returning an error because you need to provide some additional info to Fifth Third Bank in order to enable online access. Please visit the Fifth Third website to enable access. This is option is usually located under a security or privacy setting.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ashalit

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your online biller profiles for Wells Fargo and Fifth Third Bank.

The Wells Fargo bill is returning an error due to a missing one-time verification code. At any point did you see any option to send or receive a code.

The Fifth Third bill is returning an error because you need to provide some additional info to Fifth Third Bank in order to enable online access. Please visit the Fifth Third website to enable access. This is option is usually located under a security or privacy setting.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.