Entry/Transation in report that is not in register, anywhere

In one of my securities report there is a realized gain dated in the future (12/21/2021) which i did not enter. I searched the transactions and Quicken in its entirety and cannot locate it. Not sure what else to do. Any suggestions would be great.
~Mark ET

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming this is the "Investment Transactions" report (always good to be explicit about what you're looking at) then you should be able to click on that sale and an "Edit Sale - Shares Sold" should come up with the details of the trade.  What happens if you do that?
  • Marc ET
    Marc ET Member
    Yes, it is an investment transaction report, thanks for the tip about being explicit. Yes, in most cases I should be able to click on it and modify, etc. However, in the report I am not able to click to see the origin of the transaction. As a matter of fact, I am not able to click on any of the transaction with exception of the Bought, Sold, Dividend and XLN. This particular transaction is Unrealized Gain, "UnrlxG". That is okay but what baffles me is the date of the transaction, 12/21/2021.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the transactions on the Investment Transactions report should be "clickable" as far as I know. 
    Between not being able to click through all listed transactions and that funky, future Unrealized Gain transaction, I'd try a validation of the file.
    File > File Operations > Copy... and then using the copied file File > File Operations > Validate and Repair
    to see if that corrects things.