No place to add my verification code in Bill Pay

Options
I have one particular credit card I'm trying to add in my bill pay for e-bills. It needs more info so it requests a code to add in. Most of the bill pay window set up has a box for you to add that code. This card only has the option "No I did not you receive the code" or "yes I received the code" but it doesn't give that additional box to add the code that came in. It is really frustrating me and seems to be only and issue with this card. It is actually a store mastercard. Has anyone had this problem and were you able to solve it?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @EBS

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Can you please provide the name of the bill in question so that I may check for any known issues?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • EBS
    EBS Member
    Options
    Thank you for getting back to me. It is the Ultamate Rewards Mastercard (by Ulta Store). It is a Comenity Bank card https://d.comenity.net/ac/ultamaterewardsmastercard/public/home
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @EBS

Thank you for the response and for providing the name of the biller.  The most recent error on the account states that the login credentials were incorrect.

Can you please visit the website and confirm that you are able to sign using the same credentials that you are entering in Quicken?

Please let me know once you have confirmed the login and attempted to login in to Quicken once more.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • EBS
    EBS Member
    Options
    I have checked that several times and it is the correct login info. I tried again just in case and I can log in perfectly. The good news is that when I went back to my bill in Quicken I tried to link it again (with the exact same info) and this time it did allow me to put the code in. It would never give me the box to put the code in. So now it is working. Who knows why it just now corrected itself. Maybe you checking on your end did something beneficial. Thanks for helping and all is well now. Have a good day.
This discussion has been closed.