Royal Alliance Equipt

billrose123
billrose123 Member ✭✭
I have been syncing with Royal Alliance Equipt successfully for months. Last week it stopped and I got an OL-220-A message. I created a new file and added tried to add my RAA Equipt accounts. It connected with my credentials but it showed only one of my 7 funded accounts. There are no issues on the RAA Equipt web site. All accounts are normal. Of course, Quicken says it's Equipt and Equipt says it's Quicken. Can anyone help with this?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @billrose123

Thank you for the response. The log files indicate that the issue will need to be corrected by contacting Royal Alliance eQuipt. 

The financial institutions' control determines which accounts are being transmitted to be added to the file.

I would recommend contacting Royal Alliance eQuipt and request a supervisor or higher support for further assistance.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @billrose123

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have sent you an email from our Care Channel to collect logs to investigate this error further.

Once you have received the email, please let me know either here by commenting or via email.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • billrose123
    billrose123 Member ✭✭
    Done. Uploaded and thanks for your help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello @billrose123

Thank you for providing the logs and for responding back. The message in the logs files states:

Royal Alliance allows Quicken users to import their account information. To use this feature you must provide your Royal Alliance eQuipt User ID and Password. To request online access or to open a new account please contact us at 800 821 5100.

The issue could be with the login credentials, and enrollment may now be required to connect to third-party applications such as Quicken or this account type may not be supported for transaction download?

Is this a brokerage or banking account? Next, are you connecting for automatic download when receiving this error or are you importing a file from the bank's website?

Please let me know so we can isolate the issue further.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • billrose123
    billrose123 Member ✭✭
    Thx. I am enrolled with Royal Alliance. It was working fine as of 3/12 and then stopped. I input my Royal Alliance log-in credentials in Quicken. Quicken accepts that but when I get to the screen to pick the accounts there is only one of seven showing up.

This is a brokerage account.

It is set up for automatic download (not an import).
  • billrose123
    billrose123 Member ✭✭
    Hi Tyka. Any further ideas/suggestions?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @billrose123

Thank you for the response. The log files indicate that the issue will need to be corrected by contacting Royal Alliance eQuipt. 

The financial institutions' control determines which accounts are being transmitted to be added to the file.

I would recommend contacting Royal Alliance eQuipt and request a supervisor or higher support for further assistance.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.