How to prevent Bill & Income Reminders asking if I want to schedule past one-time purchases again?

Options
My Bill and Income reminders list has a separate listing (at the end of ones I've auto-scheduled myself) of possible future bills, based on past one-time purchases. This list is headed with the question "Schedule these?" I don't want to schedule any of them, they were one time purchases, and it's a pretty long list. How can I delete all of them at once (is it even possible?), and how do I prevent Quicken from suggesting more? This seems like not a very useful feature to me.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    To delete all of them at once: press Ctrl + J, select Options > Suggest Reminders > Decline all suggested Reminders

To prevent Quicken from suggesting more: press Ctrl + J, uncheck Options > Suggest Reminders > Review my accounts for reminders to suggest

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    To delete all of them at once: press Ctrl + J, select Options > Suggest Reminders > Decline all suggested Reminders

To prevent Quicken from suggesting more: press Ctrl + J, uncheck Options > Suggest Reminders > Review my accounts for reminders to suggest
  • Mike Curran
    Mike Curran Member ✭✭
    Options
    You da man, Sherlock!
This discussion has been closed.