One Step Update not working

Options
coverdnx
coverdnx Member ✭✭
One Step Update for Chase Bank won't work. I tried deactivating and reactivating one-step download and received the following message: "Sorry. We encountered an error (it's not your fault). ... Quicken is having trouble connecting to Chase." I tried validating the file, closing Quicken, reopening Quicken, and reactivating the account with Chase. No go.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @coverdnx

I can't say for sure - so please take this only as a possibility - but many other users are having similar download issues due to the large number of government stimulus payments that are hitting the banks this week.  Many banks have throttled back on the ability of customers to access their accounts through the web.  Chase is on the list of such banks.  Here's a LINK to more information that MAY help.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @coverdnx

I can't say for sure - so please take this only as a possibility - but many other users are having similar download issues due to the large number of government stimulus payments that are hitting the banks this week.  Many banks have throttled back on the ability of customers to access their accounts through the web.  Chase is on the list of such banks.  Here's a LINK to more information that MAY help.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.