Eliminating Closed Lots in Holdings

Options
Qckn2224
Qckn2224 Member ✭✭
For some reason, my security HOLDINGS are now showing every closed position for the last 20 years with 0 balances. When I click preferences to uncheck, it will eliminate the closed positions, but when I re-open HOLDINGS all the closed positions re-appear.

FYI if i uncheck "eliminate cents" under preferences, it goes away never to be seen again but will not do so for closed positions. Keeps showing that check mark, HELP!

Also, is it possible to print your HOLDINGS from this screen?

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To reset the preference, I suggest you press Ctrl + U and uncheck Options > Show closed lots.

The only way to print the Holdings view on the Account Overview window that I am aware of is to perform a screen capture.  For example, Windows Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch.

Note: We may print a Portfolio view customized to produce the equivalent of the Holdings view on the Account Overview window: press Ctrl + P

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To reset the preference, I suggest you press Ctrl + U and uncheck Options > Show closed lots.

The only way to print the Holdings view on the Account Overview window that I am aware of is to perform a screen capture.  For example, Windows Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch.

Note: We may print a Portfolio view customized to produce the equivalent of the Holdings view on the Account Overview window: press Ctrl + P
  • Qckn2224
    Qckn2224 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Fanastic!!!

THANK YOU

Here is the another question.

I went to Reports/Investing/Portfolio Value/ on the same date.

Those numbers are way off the HOLDING tab which is correct. It is showing more securities and significantly higher amounts.

What's going on?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qckn2224 said:
    Fanastic!!!

THANK YOU

Here is the another question.

I went to Reports/Investing/Portfolio Value/ on the same date.

Those numbers are way off the HOLDING tab which is correct. It is showing more securities and significantly higher amounts.

What's going on?
    I suspect you're viewing more than one investment account in the view.   I suggest you select Accounts in the Group By: pull-down menu.
This discussion has been closed.