The sorting of "manage bill and income reminders no longer works in the latest release (R-32.10)

Options
Timothy Moore
Timothy Moore Member ✭✭
When you click on (for example) the date in the heading line you get the finger pointer but nothing happens. There is an option button and you can select by date but it only sorts by date in reverse order.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The sorting function is working fine for me so I don't think this is a program issue.  It might be an issue in which the update to R32.10 did not fully install properly.  Sometimes it's just a memory issue and all that is needed is to clear the memory by rebooting the computer.  Have you tried that?
    If you have tried that and are still having the issue, you might want to try uninstalling Quicken and reinstalling it.
    Let me know if either of these steps fixed the issue for you.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The sorting function is working fine for me so I don't think this is a program issue.  It might be an issue in which the update to R32.10 did not fully install properly.  Sometimes it's just a memory issue and all that is needed is to clear the memory by rebooting the computer.  Have you tried that?
    If you have tried that and are still having the issue, you might want to try uninstalling Quicken and reinstalling it.
    Let me know if either of these steps fixed the issue for you.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.