Custom Bill Scheduling (Q Mac)

My DWP bill is due every 2 months, however I can only set up a bill reminder every month or quarter. Would be great for more custom options for bill reminders so I can set one up for every 2 months.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @hurwi  Actually, it can already do what you want. But the software developers, in their desire not to overwhelm new users with too many choices, made a poor decision to hide the critical controls for scheduling. The secret key is the little triangle to the left of the starting date.

Click that triangle, and three additional fields show up. you can now easily schedule a transaction for every 2 months:

Here, I show a transaction every two months on the 15th of the month, but you can change the date so it's the second Monday of the month, the last day of the month, etc.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @hurwi  Actually, it can already do what you want. But the software developers, in their desire not to overwhelm new users with too many choices, made a poor decision to hide the critical controls for scheduling. The secret key is the little triangle to the left of the starting date.

Click that triangle, and three additional fields show up. you can now easily schedule a transaction for every 2 months:

Here, I show a transaction every two months on the 15th of the month, but you can change the date so it's the second Monday of the month, the last day of the month, etc.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta
    That works. Thanks @jacobs
This discussion has been closed.