My downloaded transactions are not posting in my register

Options
Rich_M95
Rich_M95 Member
This morning I downloaded transactions- in my AMEx account- the status page says it downloaded 30 transactions- but none are showing in my register. I've reset the connection type and tried again- no change.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Rich_M95

I suggest that you review your preferences to see if "Automatically accept downloaded transactions" is check-marked.  If it is not, I suggest that you enable it, then close out of Quicken, then open Quicken back up and finally disable "Automatically accept downloaded transactions".  This should reset that function and hopefully display the downloaded transactions once more.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Rich_M95

I suggest that you review your preferences to see if "Automatically accept downloaded transactions" is check-marked.  If it is not, I suggest that you enable it, then close out of Quicken, then open Quicken back up and finally disable "Automatically accept downloaded transactions".  This should reset that function and hopefully display the downloaded transactions once more.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Rich_M95
    Rich_M95 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I ended up disconnecting and re-linking the account and it worked. Appreciate the help.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It should be noted that this was posted as a Mac thread.   And Quicken Mac only has "Automatically add to register" mode.  And there is in fact no such mode of "Automatically accept downloaded transactions" in either Quicken Mac or Quicken Windows.  "Automatically add to register" mode doesn't "accept" transactions.  It puts them in the register with a status that indicates that the user should "review" them. 

"Reviewing" is the equivalent of "Accept" in Quicken Windows when you have the transactions go through the Downloaded Transactions tab instead of directly into the register.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.