Paycheck Glitch

Options
Hello, i entered a paycheck into Quicken with taxes and i notice that quicken has a glitch because my net amount shows 0 even though there is a net amount. Can you fix this glitch please? thank you

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Scott McCauley

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @danlapin,

Are you sure that you didn't enter the net pay amount as one of the entries?  On the list of amounts, you should have entered the Gross Pay and all deductions - but not the net pay amount.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    no my net amount had a number greater than 0. So when i went into edit the paycheck and when i opened, i pressed enter and i got the amount back, but on the next day it went back to 0
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In that case, it sounds like your data file may be corrupted.  If you haven't already tried this, I suggest that you validate your Quicken data file.  First make a backup of your data file, just in case.

Next follow the instructions located at this LINK.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    its fine but i just deleted and added a new one. want to see if this will solve the issue
  • Scott McCauley
    Scott McCauley Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been happening to me too. I regularly do verifications of my data file - doesn't help. I've also deleted and re-added the paycheck - helped for one or two paycheck cycles, but the problem returns.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Scott McCauley

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.