Is Wells Fargo Bank still blocking Quicken? As of today I still cannot download.

Options
I get a popup message that Quicken is unavailable and try again in 10 minutes. That doesn't work! I've tried 10, 15, 30, 90 120...very frustrating as I'm getting further behind in my work. Should I contact my bank and complain or is the problem Quicken?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

If you are receiving the message: "Quicken is unavailable and try again in 10 minutes." Please sign out and sign back in and see if this corrects the issue.

I would next sign out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts 

2. Click sign in as a different user 

3. Type "yes" to sign out 

If you are receiving the CC-508, please see the steps here. Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~

Answers

• JeffG35578
    JeffG35578 Member ✭✭
    Options
    What error are you getting? I am having an error with WF as well... CC-508
  • pfm1152
    pfm1152 Member ✭✭
    Options
    "Quicken Online Service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least 10 minutes, then try again."

This started on March 18th and I have not been able to download anything since.
  • Bill West
    Bill West Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Similar issue here ... CC-508 since the 18th. There are no pop-up windows when I log in directly. Have tried the directions and now cannot re-activate my one step update.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

If you are receiving the message: "Quicken is unavailable and try again in 10 minutes." Please sign out and sign back in and see if this corrects the issue.

I would next sign out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts 

2. Click sign in as a different user 

3. Type "yes" to sign out 

If you are receiving the CC-508, please see the steps here. Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • pfm1152
    pfm1152 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Tyka, that did the trick. All seems to working fine now.
  • Bill West
    Bill West Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Still receiving CC-508. I have logged into my Wells Fargo account and there are no pop-up windows. I also cleared all temporary internet files as instructed in the link you sent. And, I logged out and re-logged into my Quicken account. No success. This only occurs for Wells Fargo bank.

Issue started with the latest update 27.1.32.10.

As a 20-year client of Quicken, one-step update is getting more and more frustrating to use. Each week, I encounter a problem with one or another download (I have 7 different instutitions that get accessed). I spend more time trying to debug one-step update than I would if I just downloaded directly from the bank's website.
  • bhernandeznm
    Options
    I did all of the steps outline. Even had tech support on last week and still having an issue.
This discussion has been closed.