CC-501 Error with TIAA Bank

I have been unable to connect with TIAA Bank now for over a week. I see that others are having the same type of issue. Any resolutions?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @chall3809

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• chall3809
    chall3809 Member ✭✭
    I tried setting up a Test Account and it failed trying to add the TIAA Bank account. No errors, nothing...
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

CC-501 errors from one or more banks

Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Support needs to dig a little deeper to resolve this issue for you.

• chall3809
    chall3809 Member ✭✭
    OK - I talked to support and finally got to sharing log files. He could never reconnect with me and I've heard nothing back.
  • RB
    RB Member ✭✭✭
    Same Problem! TIAA Bank not able to do one step update for a week. It is auto scheduled for 7 AM Eastern Time. Also tried at 11 PM last night and later in morning and afternoon in last week.

Trying to reset account also gives a CC-501 error
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Hello @chall3809

A CC-501, this error may require an escalation from support to resolve. The Community is mainly user to user and does not have the necessary tools to complete this escalation. I see that you have previously contacted support however experienced issues on the call. The agent attempted to call you back and was unable to reach you.

I would recommend contacting you once more to complete the escalation process.

Hello @RB

I did not locate a support interaction for you, so I would recommend also contacting support directly.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let them know how long you have been receiving this error.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Brewno
    Brewno Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    I'm getting the same CC-501 error. I'm running Windows 10 Home edition and the subscription version of Quicken. In my Quicken account I found the following comment in Account Details for TIAAA bank.
    ----------
    " Initialized March 21, 2019
    Same name and password as annuity.
    As a result, you'll only be able to sync your Quicken/Mint account from 6:00pm to 9:00am ET Monday - Saturday and all day on Sunday."
    ----------
    I spoke to a Quicken Support representative yesterday at 6:15 PM Central time and she had no knowledge of any problems connecting to TIAA Bank. For what its worth, the case number I was assigned is 848 496 9. I also contacted TIAA and the lady I spoke to gave me the TIAA Bank email support address and ask that I send a screen shot of the CC-501 error report to support@tiaabank.com.