Lost Categories / Income Reminders and Changed Transactions after One Step Update and/or Cloud Sync

Options
Like many others I've been struggling with my accounts not updating, but of course open Quicken and have been trying nearly daily the last week or so. What I found about 2 or 3 days ago is that after a One Step Update and/or Cloud Sync (since they basically happen at the same time), my Bill / Income reminders are changing without any intervention on my part; and then troubleshooting that I found that numerous of my Split transactions across transactions changed to not be split but rather the top category that was listed. Thankfully I keep 7 backups and finally going back 3 backups ago I was able to restore. I'm petrified to do One Step Update and/or Cloud Sync - again happens simultaneously. Anyone else having a similar problem? I tried searching and did not find anything that stood out to me.

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There have been several reports of syncing to cloud causing corruption to the desktop data file.  My recommendation would be to stop using it.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Travis Enders
    Travis Enders Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the recommendation, I turned off Cloud sync and took a chance - no issues after the One Step Update.
This discussion has been closed.