Citi cards download fails error 0L-209-B

jricci
jricci Member ✭✭
This just started happening this morning and only with Citibank credit cards. All other credit cards and bank accounts work fine. I've checked and I've got plenty of disk space.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @jricci

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. It sounds like you've already taken a look at the OL 209 article here as well. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which bank are you trying to download from? Citibank or Citi Cards?
    My Citi VISA card has been working flawlessly for years using Citi Cards.
    Deactivate your existing account.
    Go into Edit Account details and blank out the Financial Institution name.
    Use Tools / Add Account to pretend to add a new account.
    Select Citi Cards when prompted.
    Follow the process until you see your credit card account listed. Select LINK to make sure your existing account register is selected (otherwise a new account register will be created).
  • jricci
    jricci Member ✭✭
    UKR I did disable and re-enable the accounts. The initial connection to Citi Cards works and finds the accounts. I select link to existing, and then it fails with "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault)."
  • jricci
    jricci Member ✭✭
    Quicken Francisco I did create a new Quicken file. I get an error when I try to enable Citi Cards accounts. I've confirmed the username and password are correct as I can login on the web with the same credentials. I've linked the image I'm seeing when I try to add the add accounts in Quicken.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jricci

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

An "It's not your fault" error will require a contact to support for a review of the log files and possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let them know how long you have been receiving this error.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • SDG is me
    SDG is me Member ✭✭
    Having same issue. Was just able to re-connect my checking/savings accts at CBank, but three Citicards are not updating. Other banks and cards all working fine. s
  • SDG is me
    SDG is me Member ✭✭
    SUCCESS: This morning instead of using "Reset Connection" I used "Change Connection Type" and accounts updated. Not sure if this was reason for success or if Q resolved some issue overnight, but it's now resolved
This discussion has been closed.