random bills & deposits are greyed out

In my list of upcoming bills and deposits, random bills & deposits are greyed out and don't show up to be entered unless I click to the next or previous month and then back to the current month.
Is this a Quicken issue, or did I inadvertently make a change for this to happen?

Thanks for any assistance!

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Karen

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is an odd issue to have some of them not showing. In this case it may help us if we're able to see the issue as well so that we're able to see exactly what could be happening. I'll leave a link down below on how to screenshot so we're able to see what exactly is happening.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Once you get the chance let us know more and we'll see what we're able to find out!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Karen
    Karen Member ✭✭✭
    This image is from my bills and deposits list. If I enter one of the bills, when it reverts back to this list, none of the greyed ones are there. I have to go ahead or back one month and then back to the current month to see the greyed out ones
  • jujujuju
    jujujuju Member ✭✭✭
    Those Reminders appear as gray because they are not the most current un-entered one of that set of Reminders.

If you have a Reminder set for weekly, the first entered one will appear normal, subsequent weeks will appear gray and cannot be entered. You have to enter or skip the first one in chronological order.

I use Scheduled Reminders with "Show" set to "All - By Bills and Deposits" and only the next sequential Reminders are shown, forever, with no subsequent Reminders showing in gray.
  • Karen
    Karen Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you...that's helpful. Still don't know why some entries disappear, only to reappear in the current month, after going back or ahead by one month. Maybe I'll reinstall Quicken. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.