No Transactions to Reconcile

This discussion was created from comments split from: Auto reconciliation function stopped working..

Comments

• I am having a similar problem with my Windows subscription, but for manual ("paper") reconciliation. It says there are no uncleared transactions, but, in fact, there are hundreds. I reconcile all the other accounts automatically, but this account won't download (a different issue).
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Pamela Griffith Pond

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is an odd issue. I'm wondering here what exactly is causing the issue you're having. if you're able to screenshots would help illustrate the issue better so we're able to understand more. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Note: You may need to add the photos into the response box in order to add them into Quicken. 

Once you get the chance let us know more and we'll take a look!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• User=MRL
    User=MRL Member
    > @"Pamela Griffith Pond" said:
    > I am having a similar problem with my Windows subscription, but for manual ("paper") reconciliation. It says there are no uncleared transactions, but, in fact, there are hundreds. I reconcile all the other accounts automatically, but this account won't download (a different issue).

I'm having the identical problem. Please post solution
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @User=MRL

Thanks for letting us know. If you could also try the steps above so that we're able to see exactly what it looks like. Once we're able to see we can find out what exactly we can try to fix the issue you're having. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco