Downloading transactions from bank

Options
Error message: Quicken's online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. I've had this message since March 7.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @charlotte999

In order to get past this message, you should log out of, and then log back in, to your Quicken account, as follows:

1)    Go to “Edit” > “Preferences” > “Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts”;

2)    Click "Sign in as a different user";

3)    Sign out and then sign back in, using the same credentials;

4)    Then, shut down Quicken, reopen it and try the download.

If you still get the message after performing the above steps, I would suggest that you update the account directly from the account register, rather than using One Step Update.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @charlotte999

In order to get past this message, you should log out of, and then log back in, to your Quicken account, as follows:

1)    Go to “Edit” > “Preferences” > “Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts”;

2)    Click "Sign in as a different user";

3)    Sign out and then sign back in, using the same credentials;

4)    Then, shut down Quicken, reopen it and try the download.

If you still get the message after performing the above steps, I would suggest that you update the account directly from the account register, rather than using One Step Update.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• KateHugo
    KateHugo Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! It worked for me. I haven't been able to update my info for so many days now!! Thank you for sharing this!
This discussion has been closed.