CC-800

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: My transactions are no longer downloading..

Comments

• Quickdraw56
    Quickdraw56 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here, but this is not the first time that my accounts won't download. All information is correct to download. except I now the bank says the information is not correct.
  • Quickdraw56
    Quickdraw56 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Most of the time I get my login information is incorrect, yet I can go directly to Ent and have no problem logging in. with the same information on quicken, I logged in to 2 of a couple of days ago with no problems, Now. the downloaded fine, my third account will not even let me add a account. it also tells me my log in is not correct. I have been with the same bank ENT for 20 years along with Quicken eve longer, this is not the first time. I have tried to validate says nothing wrong. I get cc 800 with the third account and have not deleted any accounts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @Quickdraw56 Thank you for your response and additional details! I have split your comments into a separate post as your issue does appear to be different from the OP's issue.

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-800.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quickdraw56
    Quickdraw56 Member ✭✭
    Options
    By George I believe that done it. at least the newest transaction down loaded any way. Thank so much.
  • spenmay1943
    spenmay1943 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Anja! I followed your instructions and all the accounts affected updated.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @Quickdraw56 & @spenmay1943 You're welcome!

And thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear the troubleshooting instructions worked for you. (:

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.