Last paycheck keeps getting deleted when I sync to my bank

Why is this happening? Every time I sync to my bank, my last paycheck gets removed. I have gone back and manually entered it every time and even marked it reconciled and it gets removed again at next sync. Please help.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dz1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web 

2. Click Reset your cloud data. 

Please let me know if this resolves the issue.

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • dz1
    dz1 Member
    Hello Quicken_Tyka,

Sorry for the radio silence there. I thought I had it resolved. I am doing as you suggest right now. The problem has morphed a bit. I was able to back up my Quicken file then delete my paycheck and recreate it. That seemed to have solved the problem for a little while but then today, I saw that after I had synced, my most recent entry had reverted to a category of just "Salary".
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dz1

Thank you for providing additional details, although I apologize that you continue to experience this issue.

First, If you haven't already and open Quicken and go to the Help menu > Report a Problem. There have been ongoing issues with the sync process. This report will help contribute to the research of these issues.

Do you use the mobile or web app at all? If not, can you confirm if the option to sync to the mobile/ web is on? To confirm, please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web, there will be an on-off toggle. 

If this option is enabled please disable the sync and see if this resolves the issue. If this does resolve the issue, it's possible that you may need to move forward without syncing to the cloud or mobile app until the issue has been corrected.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.