Payee name is synchronized partially

Options
The issue appeared after one of the updates. When I synchronize the bank account with my Quicken, the payee's names came incompleted.
Looks like Quicken can't handle dashes or two lines in the payee name.
How can I fix it?

Examples:

In the bank:

PC - PAYMENT FROM - *****01*3456

synced to Quicken:

PC

or instead two lines in the bank accounts came only the first one.

In the bank:

Customer Transfer Dr.
PC TO 1234567890

synced to Quicken:

Customer Transfer Dr

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hello @holegus

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

What is the name of the financial institution associated with this account? Also please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used. This information may provide insight into why this behavior has changed.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend reviewing renaming rules Renaming rules will allow you to rename payees as they download.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • holegus
    holegus Member
    Options
    Hi Tyka,

I already received the answer from Quicken support. The cause for the issue was some forgotten rename rules.
    Since Quicken was configured to automatically create the renaming rules, I did not notice that it actually created some.
    When I removed the renaming rules and disabled the automatic creation, the payee field started to synchronize correctly.

Regards,
    Oleg