Customize Account Balance Report-Date

SMarsh
SMarsh Member
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I want to create monthly account balance reports for my bank accounts that match my account statement date on the 16th of each month instead of the month end date (28, 30 or 31). I have tried to create custom account balance reports using the 16th as a start and end date with a "monthly" interval but I only get the 16th as the first date in the string, the rest default to the month end date. How do I create a balance report so I get the account balance on the 16th of each month?
Thanks,
SM

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @SMarsh

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. You should be able to create custom dates to fit your needs when creating the report. While the report is open you should be able to click date range in the top right and the last option should be custom dates. From there you can choose the dates. The only issue you'll have is you'll need to adjust the date manually but should work otherwise.

Let us know if this helps resolve the issue you're having. If not we'll see what we can try next to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken Francisco the issue here is that there is no way to make a report with an interval where each month ends on say the 15th. With a custom monthly interval, the first month might start on the 16th and the report will end on the 15th of the last month, but the intervening months will end on the last day of the month.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.