How do I access QUICKEN from another remote computer

How do I access QUICKEN Manage Your Money and Save from another remote computer

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    I am assuming that by "Quicken Manage Your Money and Save" you mean "Quicken Deluxe".  "Deluxe" is one of the editionss of Quicken.  "Manage Your Money and Save" is just some marketing language.  Please let me know if my assumption is incorrect. 
    Quicken has a no cost companion app called Quicken on the Web. When you install Quicken on your computer you can optionally activate the Quicken on the Web app function.  Much of the data (but not all of it) on your computer will be uploaded to your Cloud Account (also set up by Quicken).  Then you can access that data in Quicken on the Web with the browser of any other computer.  As mentioned earlier, Quicken on the Web is not as fully functioned as is the installed program but it might meet your needs.  You can read up more about Quicken on the Web at Quicken on the Web Frequently Asked Questions [Support Article].
    What you might want to consider doing:  Place an order for Quicken, download and install it.  Set it up and turn on the Quicken on the Web function.  Then play around and experiment with it.  If within 30 days you find that it does not meet your wants or needs, you can request Quicken to cancel your order and they will give you a full refund.  So, it really is a no risk 30 day trial period.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    I am assuming that by "Quicken Manage Your Money and Save" you mean "Quicken Deluxe".  "Deluxe" is one of the editionss of Quicken.  "Manage Your Money and Save" is just some marketing language.  Please let me know if my assumption is incorrect. 
    Quicken has a no cost companion app called Quicken on the Web. When you install Quicken on your computer you can optionally activate the Quicken on the Web app function.  Much of the data (but not all of it) on your computer will be uploaded to your Cloud Account (also set up by Quicken).  Then you can access that data in Quicken on the Web with the browser of any other computer.  As mentioned earlier, Quicken on the Web is not as fully functioned as is the installed program but it might meet your needs.  You can read up more about Quicken on the Web at Quicken on the Web Frequently Asked Questions [Support Article].
    What you might want to consider doing:  Place an order for Quicken, download and install it.  Set it up and turn on the Quicken on the Web function.  Then play around and experiment with it.  If within 30 days you find that it does not meet your wants or needs, you can request Quicken to cancel your order and they will give you a full refund.  So, it really is a no risk 30 day trial period.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you can use Remote Desktop software such as TeamViewer.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.