Investments stopped downloading

When I do the One Stop Update (& for a couple months), my investment companies all say "An error has occurred", but it doesn't say what the error is. (American Funds, NMIS, Vanguard) We have been in the middle of a move, so I have not been able to look into it for a while, but now I am trying to update everything & keep getting the error message on all investment accounts. What do I need to do to fix this?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try this:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your current (correct) Quicken ID.
    After that's been fixed, please do not forget to update your profile in Quicken with new address, email and phone numbers.
  • I signed out & signed in again & the problem is still not fixed. Any other ideas?
  • I notice that my investments say they are connected by "direct connect" and most of my other downloads (credit cards, bank) say "Express Web Connect". Could this be the issue?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support: