Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this time?

Options
Two users on this computer -- I can update accounts ok, she gets this message.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rogerpaige

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken might think that you're not signed in here. We should be able to fix this by signing out and in. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've done this let us know if you're able to get your program working.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rogerpaige

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken might think that you're not signed in here. We should be able to fix this by signing out and in. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've done this let us know if you're able to get your program working.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.