What does Reminder Status "Received" mean.

Options
Premier Subscription
I have 2 Data Files. In one when I click enter for an income reminder, it enters it into register and then the reminder disappears until the next time its due.
In the other file, clicking enter reminder enters register data, but reminder does not disappear. It's still there with a Status of "Received." The income has NOT been received, but that's beside the point. I just want to get rid of the reminder once entered.
Suggestions?
Thanks
Tom P In Sunny Virginia Beach, Va
Q Win Premier Sub

Best Answer

• TPerk
    TPerk Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Boat,

Thanks. When looking at what you suggested, I realized solution was much simpler. My Dumb A.. self had "Show" Dropdown set to "Next 7 Days." I set to "Due Now" (just like other file) and All is Good!
    Q Win Premier Sub

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @TPerk - Check to make sure your Income Reminders view settings are "List" or "Stack" and the box for Include Paid is not checked.  If the view settings are "Monthly List" or "Calendar" the paid items will appear as there is no way to exclude paid items.
    Let me know if this resolves the issue for you. 
    If this does not resolve the issue for you, can you attach a picture file or two showing the issue?  Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.  (To embed a picture you will need to have acquired certain number of Community points.  Since you don't have enough points, yet, you can click and drag a picture file which will attach it to your post.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• TPerk
    TPerk Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Boat,

Thanks. When looking at what you suggested, I realized solution was much simpler. My Dumb A.. self had "Show" Dropdown set to "Next 7 Days." I set to "Due Now" (just like other file) and All is Good!
    Q Win Premier Sub
This discussion has been closed.