Andigo Credit Union

This discussion was created from comments split from: Why must I reset cc accounts online service monthly.

Comments

• Jim Y.
    Jim Y. Member ✭✭
    Andigo Credit Union credit cards do not download the transactions. The banking side works fine.
    This is Quicken on Windows. The online balance updates correctly, but there is a variance with the balance in the register and online balance, because it does not download the transactions.

I've tried:
    1. Reset the credit card account.
    2. Deactivate and re-activate.

Neither works. In the past 2 weeks or so, recently they changed the login credentials from EZ Card info to Andigo. There are no login errors.

Please notify them.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Jim Y.

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jim Y.
    Jim Y. Member ✭✭
    Ok - thank you, I will follow these steps and let you know if this addresses the issue.
  • Jim Y.
    Jim Y. Member ✭✭
    I have an UPDATE, as of April 23. My issues with Andigo credit card has been resolved. I'm not quite sure how it was resolved. In prior week, during One Step Update, the credit card accounts "disappeared" during the download. The accounts in Quicken were fine, and I did manual download from the credit card web site into Quicken import.

As of April 23, all accounts are updating correctly during One Step Update. I should mention that I did notify the Andigo support people about this, so it is possible there was something on their end that was corrected. I did notify the support people that the credit cards are updating correctly.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Jim Y.

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved for you! If you do run into any other issues please let us know so that we're able to take another look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco