Upcoming Rent Reminders in the Rental Property Tab

Options
Any reason why my upcoming rent is skipping a few months forward. In the case of one tenant it does not show her rent due until October 2021. This is both under the Rental Property>Profit/Loss as well as under Bills & Income. When I select edit this instance and all future under the Bills & Income it takes me to the tenant lease terms pop up. I can't seem to tell Quicken that I am expecting rent for the upcoming months. Also I checked and I do not have any transactions for those months. In fact as I enter the transactions each month it pushes the next due date further to the future. Seems like a weird issue. Anyone else have a similar problem with the Rent Center?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello Kenny,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to help provide a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello Kenny,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to help provide a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.