Balance Discrepancy

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: How to fix Quicken Balance in Reconcile Window?.

Comments

• Hiker Jim
    Hiker Jim Member ✭✭
    How do you find those transactions that Quicken sees but I can't see? In my situation, no matter how far back I go with reconciliation dates (even entering statement dates that precede my account opening date), Quicken always thinks there is a $27,xxx balance adjustment that was entered at some point. If I could just "see" all of the transactions that Quicken sees, I could fix this. Any ideas?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Hiker Jim

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

Do you have any reconcile adjustments that are visible in the register? These should say adjustment with the date in the Memo field.

The adjustment can also be from changing reconciled transactions. Did you make any changes to older transactions before you noticed this discrepancy? 

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.