Online Center-Set Default Bank

I have several bank accounts, when i open online center to pay bill one of them shows in the drop down list and i have to scroll to the bank i want to use. Is there any way to set a default bank account that will open in the online center bill pay, vs seeing them all and having to scroll to select the one i use all the time?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @sam28

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see if there was a way and did notice that Quicken should default you to the last account you used inside of the online center. Do you have more than one account or does it change at random? You if you could test this as well see if that's the case. Let us know if you're seeing differently.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @sam28

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see if there was a way and did notice that Quicken should default you to the last account you used inside of the online center. Do you have more than one account or does it change at random? You if you could test this as well see if that's the case. Let us know if you're seeing differently.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• sam28
    sam28 Member ✭✭
    I have several bank accounts, when i open online center to pay bill
  • sam28
    sam28 Member ✭✭
    I only use one of them to pay bills
  • sam28
    sam28 Member ✭✭
    the same bank all the time
  • sam28
    sam28 Member ✭✭
    but quicken does not default to it even though i select the same bank all the time
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I don't use the Online Center to pay bills, but I can say that I have never seen the Online Center "remember" that financial institution/account it is on in all the years I have used Quicken.  It defaults to the first financial institution in the list.

I suggest that you pay bills from the register instead.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • C9Belayer
    C9Belayer Member ✭✭
    I too have this problem and WISH there was a solution. I thought perhaps the list was alphabetical, but that doesn't work. I then realized what's driving it: Whatever account you're "in" on the main dashboard (register) is the account that presents in the Online Center account setting. It's just a pain in the @ss that in the "Online Services" area of the Account Details screen, you can't set an Online Banking default.
This discussion has been closed.