Schools First Federal Credit Union

A repeated issue that comes up periodically. I am unable to download transactions from School First Federal Credit Union. Only message I get is "Its not your fault" and "Try again." Haven't been able to download for the past week...I have the lasts upgrade of Quicken. Have tried to deactivate/reactivate the account to know avail.

To Quicken...any solutions on this...this has occurred several times over the past year.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @CarlKerc

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• CarlKerc
    CarlKerc Member ✭✭
    I'm not sure we are going down the right road with this. I believe the problem lies with Quicken. This happened spontaneously about April 14th...you are assuming that data files are wrong on this end.
  • CarlKerc
    CarlKerc Member ✭✭
    I am getting the message ...We encountered and error..it's now your fault." Quicken his having trouble connecting to Schools First. Again..this happens periodically.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @CarlKerc

Using a test file lets us directly test if the connection is having issues in general or if the connection is specifically not working on the file. In this case I would recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to collect logs to see what exactly is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• CarlKerc
    CarlKerc Member ✭✭
    Your link to "Talk to Support" doesn't work. I click on it and nothing happens. Maybe you folks can contact Schools First and figure out the issue regarding downloads from their site. I do believe it is an issue at that level.
  • CarlKerc
    CarlKerc Member ✭✭
    Quicken still down for Web Connect...Schools first has a ticket open with Quicken to fix this issue...it's been two weeks now.....Now Freedom Mortgage won't work with Web connect....nothing but download issues with Quicken...never this bad under previous ownership. Seems like this pops up every 4 or 5 months.
    What am I paying an annual subscription for ?
  • CarlKerc
    CarlKerc Member ✭✭
    Quicken still can't connect to my bank Schools First Credit Union and to Freedom Mortgage....any updates planned to correct this issue???
  • CarlKerc
    CarlKerc Member ✭✭
    Quicken unable to connect via Web Connect to Schools 1st Federal Credit Union and Freedom Mortgage ...last two weeks.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    CarlKerc said:
    Your link to "Talk to Support" doesn't work. I click on it and nothing happens. Maybe you folks can contact Schools First and figure out the issue regarding downloads from their site. I do believe it is an issue at that level.
    To start Chat or see the support phone number, your browser must allow popup windows from https://www.quicken.com
    See https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-talk-to-support-does-not-respond#latest