Quicken looks to be syncing the same event more than once

Scott
Scott Member ✭✭✭
This seems to have happened after an update. Now I'm finding multiple of the same events on the same date. Example: Comcast bill, now seeing it listed the same day multiple times. I can clean up but then it comes back. This is happening with all bill reminders.

Quicken 2020 subscription - w/latest update

Answers

• joea
    joea Member ✭✭
    Same here, I called tech support who was very vague and said to go into setting and "validate file" what good this will do I'm not sure. He said "see if it is fixed the next time you download"
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Scott "

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

I'm wondering here what could be causing the issue you're having. By chance do you have the mobile sync turned on? It's a good place to start here to see if we might be able to isolate the issue a bit further. To do this you can go across the top to edit > preferences > mobile & web > Sync off. Try to then update your account again.

Once you've had a chance let us know if you're able to replicate the issue still. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    Francisco. I no longer use Mobile Sync as it seemed to cause too many issues. It's been disabled for some time.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Are you referring to the calendar view?

There have been several reports of it showing bills multiple times, even when in fact there is only one shown everywhere else.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Good question Chris I should have been more clear. Outlook is setup to Sync in Quicken. So I'm seeing these reminders show up multiple times in Outlook and then of course Google Calendar (using a sync tool in Windows for this) on my phone.
  • Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    Anyone? Or should I repost and have the subject be more clear?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I think about the only thing you can do is submit it as a problem.  I don't know anyway you would be able to fix it, the developers will have to do that.
    Help -> Report a problem
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Chis...submitted one
This discussion has been closed.