Transfers Not Showing Correctly

I have a regular savings account set up. I also have several Savings Goal accounts. For years, I've done a manual transfer from the "real" to the "fake" accounts. The transfers always showed in both accounts, and the "real" account total was minus the amount in the "fake" accounts.
As of the last update (Ver. R32.12; Build 27.132.12) my actual manual transfers are not showing in the "real" account. The money shows in the "fake" accounts as it should. The total amount in the "real" account is the actual total, not the actual minus the amounts transferred into the "fake" accounts as it has shown for years.
Also, there are no online transfers showing in the "real" account. All transfers that SHOULD show as online now show as manual.
I hope all this is somewhat clear! If anyone can tell me how to get back to the previous way transfers were handled, I'd appreciate it.

Best Answer

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Go to your Savings Goals and click the "Goal Actions" and see if something changed on the "Show savings goal transactions in register and reports" line.  It's not uncommon that updates mess with your preferences.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Go to your Savings Goals and click the "Goal Actions" and see if something changed on the "Show savings goal transactions in register and reports" line.  It's not uncommon that updates mess with your preferences.
  • Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Your suggestions seems to have worked, Tom. Thanks. I'll keep checking to make sure, but I now see the transfers in the real account, and the balance is net of the "fake" balances. Thanks so much. You da man!
This discussion has been closed.