What is going on with "One Step Update"?

Options
I normally click the "Update" every day or so to update my portfolio prices and fund NAVs. Over the last few days, I now get this alert window that pops up:

"Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least 10 minutes, then try again. We apologize for this inconvenience."

Is this an issue with Quicken, or is there another reason this is happening? I have not changed anything on my Quicken file (that I know of).

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @stevejrandik

Some other users have seen this issue lately.  Please see the FAQ guidance located at this LINK and follow the instructions to fix this problem.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @stevejrandik

Some other users have seen this issue lately.  Please see the FAQ guidance located at this LINK and follow the instructions to fix this problem.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• stevejrandik
    Options
    I followed the directions outlined and now things appear to be back to normal.   Thank you for the assistance.