Reigister issues, Future entires not visible/scrolling

Options
Howard-Italy
Howard-Italy Member ✭✭
My system just updated to Win10 20H2 and don't know if this might be part of the problem. I have my reminders set to show the next 14 days but nothing is visible. I cannot scroll past the open line below the last entry on my register. I've added entries for payemnts I've setup beyond today but I cannot see them or scroll to them.
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven’t already, you may want to verify the register is sorted appropriately and there aren’t any unexpected filters being applied:  open the register, select the Date column header (you want the small triangle to right of Date to point up) and Reset.
  • Howard-Italy
    Howard-Italy Member ✭✭
    Options
    thanks for the quick reply. First thing I did and then reset my show bill reminders to 30 days, then 1 month, then 1 year. Nothing. If I go to Bill and income reminders in the section below the register with the download transactions tab, that is also blank. But when I click on manage bills and income all the future transactions and reminders are there. When I click on a date with a scheduled item on the reminder calendar and then click show list and go to register I then see all my future items. but as soon as I move away from that the resister goes back to showing the last item enetered and a blank line below it for the next entry and no further scrolling.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thanks for the quick reply. First thing I did and then reset my show bill reminders to 30 days, then 1 month, then 1 year. Nothing. If I go to Bill and income reminders in the section below the register with the download transactions tab, that is also blank. But when I click on manage bills and income all the future transactions and reminders are there. When I click on a date with a scheduled item on the reminder calendar and then click show list and go to register I then see all my future items. but as soon as I move away from that the resister goes back to showing the last item enetered and a blank line below it for the next entry and no further scrolling.
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

If the issue persists and is limited to one account, I suggest you try creating a new account.  If the problem doesn't reproduce in the new account, you may move the transactions from the original account to the new one, before deleting the original account.  You may want to review: FAQ: How Do I Move Transactions Between Quicken Accounts?
  • Howard-Italy
    Howard-Italy Member ✭✭
    Options
    So i made the backup and then deleted and reloaded the accounts. the problem persisted. However upon restart I found it was also referencing an old account that was not active nor in my accounts list. I was able to go in and remove all old accounts and that seems to have resolved the issue.
This discussion has been closed.